This 16 hour, 2 day training program is for those familiar with Allen-Bradley ControlLogix controllers, but not familiar with the Structured Text. In this course students will learn how to program, interpret, and troubleshoot ControlLogix programs written using Structured Text.
- Definition of Structured Text
- Structured Text Routines in ControlLogix
- ST If…Then Construct & If…Then Exercise
- ST Case…Of Construct & Case…Of Exercise
- ST For…Do Construct & For…Do Exercise
- ST While…Do Construct & While…Do Exercise
- ST Repeat…Until Construct & Repeat…Until Exercise
- Structured Text Instructions & ST Instruction Exercise
- ST Software Utilities
Training utilizes Rockwell Software RSLogix5000 & Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6ØØØ or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows Operating System software. It is also recommended that the A-6200 training program be completed as well.
16 Hours / 2 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Enter Routines using Structured Text
- Interpret Constructs found in Structured Text
- Navigate and Troubleshoot Routines using Structured Text.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522