This 36 hour, 4.5 day training program will enable a student to create, enter, and troubleshoot Function Block Diagrams, Structured Text programs, and Sequential Function Charts. Topics covered include the Enhanced PID (PIDE) instruction, structured Text loop Constructs, and Sequential Function Chart layout and Troubleshooting.
Definition of a Function Block
- FBD Basic Boolean Functions & Basic Boolean Function Exercise
- FBD Timers and Counter Functions & Timer and Counter Exercise
- FBD Enhanced PIDE Function & PIDE Simulation Exercise
- FBD Software Utilities
Definition of Structured Text
- Structured Text Routines in ControlLogix
- ST If…Then Construct & If…Then Exercise
- ST Case…Of Construct & Case…Of Exercise
- ST For…Do Construct & For…Do Exercise
- ST While…Do Construct & While…Do Exercise
- ST Repeat…Until Construct & Repeat…Until Exercise
- ST Software Utilities
Definition of a Sequential Function Chart
- SFC Steps, Actions & Transitions & SFC Step, Action & Transition Exercise
- SFC Selective Branches
- SFC Simultaneous Branches & SFC Branch Exercise
- SFC Features including Stopping, Pausing, Restarting SFC & SFC Stopping, Pausing and Restarting Exercise
- SFC Troubleshooting, Forcing & SFC Troubleshooting & Forcing Exercise
- SFC Software Utilities
Training utilizes Rockwell Software RSLogix5000 and Microsoft Windows OS.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows software.
36 Hours / 4.5 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Enter and Interpret Function Block Diagrams & Troubleshoot FBD’s
- Enter and Interpret Structured Text Programs & Interpret Structured Text Constructs
- Design a simple SFC based on equipment sequence of operation.
- Enter a simple SFC & troubleshoot equipment controlled by an SFC by locating the active step, and active action and then the transition condition preventing the sequence from advancing to the next step.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522