This 32 hour, 4 day training program provides participants with hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and maintenance of the Allen-Bradley ControlNet, DeviceNet and Ethernet communications networks. Hardware and Software troubleshooting techniques are heavily emphasized throughout the course.
- Advanced ControlLogix
- Instruction Review
- Base & Alias Tag Address
– Array Instruction Concepts
– File Arithmetic and Logic Instruction
– Message Instruction
- ControlNet Unscheduled Communications
- ControlNet Scheduled Communications (Produced & consumed Tags)
- RS Networx Software
- DeviceNet Communications: Hardware, Addressing, Mapping & Node Commissioning
- Ethernet Communications: Hardware
Training is available utilizing Rockwell Software RS Logix 5000 and RS Networx for DeviceNet and ControlNet.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows Operating System. A-6200 is recommended, but not required.
A-6300 IS NOT INTENDED FOR BASIC LEVEL ENTRY STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT ACQUIRED THE BACKGROUND DESCRIBED ABOVE.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Identify Hardware components of three ControlLogix Communication Networks.
- Establish communications and troubleshoot a DeviceNet Network
- Establish communications and troubleshoot a ControlNet Network
- Establish communications and troubleshoot an Ethernet Network
- Work effectively with RS Network Software.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522