This 32 hour, 4 day training program will provide the student with the knowledge and skills to identify, install, configure and troubleshoot a closed loop motion control system in the Logix 5000 architecture. In addition, students will learn specific programming instructions used for motion control in ControlLogix ladder logic programs. Students will also learn how to interface ControlLogix 5000 system with either Ultra 3000, Kinetix 350, or Kinetix 6000 or Kinetix 6500 Servo Drives.
- Overview of Motion Control Concepts
- Hardware Description
- Hard wiring of 1756 Motion Components
- Configuring an Axis
- Tuning and Testing an Axis
- Motion Instructions Control Structures
- Basic Motion Instructions
- Advanced Motion Instructions
- Ultra 3000, Kinetix 350, Kinetix 6000 or Kinetix 6500 Servo Drives
- Fault Routines
- System Troubleshooting
Training utilizes Rockwell Software RSLogix5000 and Microsoft Windows OS.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Microsoft Windows functions.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Identify the motion control components of a Control Logic System.
- Configure an Axis of a Control Logix System.
- Tune and test an Axis of a Control Logix System.
- Interpret and edit basic and advanced motion instructions.
- Troubleshoot both software and hardware related problems.
- Troubleshoot SERCOS interface to Ultra 3000 or Kinetix 6000 Servo Drives
- Troubleshoot Ethernet interface to Kinetix 350 or Kinetix 6500 Servo Drives
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522