This 36 hour, 4.5 day training program provides students with hands-on experience using Allen-Bradley PanelView 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000 and 1400 Operator terminals with the PanelBuilder32 windows based software package. Students receive hands-on experience creating fully functional operator interface applications and downloading the applications to PanelView terminals. Emphasis is placed on interaction of the PanelView and the PLC in an integrated process environment.
- Hardware Types and Configuration: PanelView 300 Operator Terminals, PanelView 550 Operator Terminals, PanelView 600 Operator Terminals, PanelView 900 Operator Terminals, PanelView 1000 Operator Terminals (non-enhanced) & PanelView 1400 Operator Terminals (non-enhanced)
- Configuration Menu Setup
- Maintenance Procedures
- Establishing DH-485, DH+, RS-232 and Remote I/O Communications, ControlNet, DeviceNet and Ethernet Communications
- Creating Application Files: Tag Editor, Text Editor, Screen Development & Editing
- Creating and Addressing Screen Objects
- Uploading/Downloading Files
- Troubleshooting and Fault Isolation Techniques
- Alarm Setup
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls course A-510 (PLC-5/Level One), A-5000 (SLC-500/Level One), A-6000 (ControlLogix/Level One) or have knowledge equivalent to the Course description and have basic experience with Microsoft Windows Operating System. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL TRAINING PROGRAM.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Identify, interconnect and configure the components of a PanelView 300/550/600/900/1000/1400 and PLC system.
- Develop, interpret and edit PanelView application programs using the windows based PanelBuilder32 software package.
- Troubleshoot hardware, communications, process and software faults using indicators, message displays and programming terminal.
- Perform hardware maintenance on PanelView 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000 and 1400 operator terminals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522