This 32-hour hands-on training program is designed to provide maintenance electricians and engineers with the required knowledge and skills to install, start-up and troubleshoot Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 750 Series (the 753 & the 755) Variable Frequency AC Drive systems.
Skills to interface with these drives are developed with the use of the Human Interface Module, DriveExplorer & DriveExecutive software.
In addition to learning how to set up and replace a drive, students will learn how to check & set parameters for normal operation and for troubleshooting.
Students will locate power, signal and control terminals, monitor drive conditions, clear faults and be able to troubleshoot drive problems and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Variable Frequency Drive Theory Review
- PowerFlex 750 Drive Hardware
- Using the A6 H.I.M.
- Setting Up Ethernet Communications
- Using Drive Software
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750 Drives
- Using Safety Module Options in the PowerFlex 750 Drives
- Understanding Control Block Diagrams
- PowerFlex 750 Drives Predictive Maintenance Tools
A basic understanding of AC motor operation, electrical control and safety, Allen-Bradley PLC ladder logic.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Install or replace a drive
- Configure the drive to meet your application needs
- Identify and replace hardware components
- Diagnose and correct faults and alarms
- Perform preventative maintenance on the drive
- Use Connected Components Workbench (CCW) to monitor and set parameters and troubleshoot problems
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522