This 32 hour, 4 day training program focuses on industrial pneumatics systems. We use proven troubleshooting methods in this course. This course will teach the student to troubleshoot down to the component level. Course does not cover individual component repair.
This course provides an introduction to air logic in the forms of; attached Symbology (logic symbols) and detached Symbology (ladder logic).
Students are welcome to bring schematics into the class for coverage. Please have them provide schematics on 8 ½ x 11 paper if possible so copies can be made for the entire class and to provide a transparency for the instructor.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- To effectively troubleshoot pneumatic equipment, and controls.
- To properly build common pneumatic circuits.
- To identify and read typical pneumatic schematics.
- To identify and understand the operation of pneumatic components.
- To use proper pneumatic terminology.
- To identify safety related issues relating to pneumatics including safety circuits and the dangers of misapplication.
- The do’s and don’ts of pneumatics.
- About oilless pneumatic components.
- The importance of clean air and preventive maintenance.
- The proper precautions to be taken when removing, repairing, or replacing pneumatic components.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522