This 32 hour, 4 day training program provides students with hands-on experience using the advanced control and diagnostic capabilities of the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix Programmable Controller and the RSLogix5000 programming software package. Application troubleshooting exercises are used throughout the course to give students hands-on experience solving typical problems encountered in the factory.
- Review of ControlLogix Hardware and Basic Concepts
- Memory Organization Review
- Addressing: Direct and Indirect
- Instruction Familiarization: File Arithmetic and Logic, File Search and Compare, Bit Shift and FIFO, Sequencer Input/Output
- Communications: Data Highway Plus Communications, Remote I/O Communications, ControlNet Communications, Ethernet Communications & Message Instruction
- Overview: PID Instruction
Training utilizes Rockwell Software RSLogix5000 and Microsoft Windows OS.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows Operating System.
A-6200 IS NOT INTENDED FOR BASIC LEVEL ENTRY STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT ACQUIRED THE BACKGROUND DESCRIBED ABOVE.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Troubleshoot programs utilizing all commonly used instructions of the ControlLogix Programmable Controller.
- Effectively use a programming terminal for entering, editing, and troubleshooting programs.
- Utilize the diagnostic capabilities of the ControlLogix system to aid in systems troubleshooting.
- Utilize the remote I/O communications capabilities of the ControlLogix Controller.
- Properly connect and establish communications over a Data Highway Plus & Ethernet networks.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522