This 16 hour, 2 day training program is for those familiar with Allen-Bradley ControlLogix controllers, but not familiar with Function Block Diagrams. In this course students will learn how to program, interpret, and troubleshoot ControlLogix programs written with Function Block diagrams.
- Definition of a Function Block
- Function Block Diagrams in ControlLogix
- FBD Basic Boolean Functions
- Basic Boolean Function Exercise
- FBD Timers and Counter Functions
- Timer and Counter Exercise
- FBD Math Functions
- Math Function Exercise
- FBD Compare Functions
- Entering a Simple LIM Compare Exercise
- FBD Filter Functions
- FBD Enhanced PIDE Function
- PIDE Simulation Exercise
- FBD Software Utilities
Training utilizes Rockwell Software RSLogix5000 & Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6ØØØ or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows Operating System software. It is also recommended that the A-6200 training program be completed as well.
16 Hours / 2 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Enter routines using Function Diagram Blocks
- Interpret Function Block Diagram Routines
- Troubleshoot Function Block Diagrams and I/O associated with them.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522