This 16 hour, 2 day training program will enable a student to create, enter, and troubleshoot a Sequential Function Chart. Topics covered include Sequential Chart Layout, Entering and an SFC, and Troubleshooting an SFC.
- Definition of a Sequential Function Chart
- Sequential Function Chart Routines in ControlLogix
- SFC Steps
- SFC Actions
- SFC Transitions & SFC Step, Action & Transition Exercise
- SFC Selective Branches
- SFC Simultaneous Branches & SFC Branch Exercise
- SFC Features including Stopping, Pausing and Restarting SFC & SFC Stopping, Pausing and Restarting Exercise
- SFC Troubleshooting
- SFC Forcing & SFC Troubleshooting & Forcing Exercise
- SFC Software Utilities
Training utilizes Rockwell Software RSLogix5000 & Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows Operating System software. Training program A-6130: Structured Text course would be helpful but not required.
16 Hours / 2 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Design a simple SFC based on equipment sequence of operation
- Enter a simple SFC
- Troubleshoot equipment controlled by an SFC by locating the active step, and active action and then the transition condition preventing the sequence from advancing to the next step.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522