This 32 hour, 4 day training program is designed to familiarize entry-level electricians, equipment operators and other skilled trades with electrical control fundamentals, electric terminology and basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Introduction to Electricity
- Introduction to Electro-Magnetic Devices
- Electrical Safety procedures
- Circuit Protection
- Use of Multimeter
- Fundamentals of Control
- Control Components and Pilot Devices
- Ladder Logic Diagramming and Wiring
- Development and Analysis of Control Circuits
- Control of Motor Starting
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Control Equipment and Circuits
This course is designed for entry-level electricians, equipment operators and other skilled trades who need to broaden their understanding of industrial control fundamentals.
E-100 is also ideal for anyone who has a need to familiarize himself/herself with basic control fundamentals.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Learn to work safely with electrical components and test equipment.
- Understand electrical terms and symbols
- Identify electrical control components
- Interpret ladder logic diagrams
- Troubleshoot control circuits
- Design simple electrical control circuits
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522