This 32-hour, 4 day training program is designed to provide engineering and maintenance personnel with a functional understanding of Analog I/O hardware and software and operation of the PID instruction in the Allen-Bradley PLC-5 programmable logic controller. The course consists of hands-on experience utilizing the 1771-IFE, 1771-OFE analog modules and the PLC-5 Programmable Controller.
- Analog Concepts
- Intelligent Module Overview
- 1771-IFE Analog Input Module
- 1771-IL Isolated Analog Input Module
- 1771-OFE Analog Output Module
- Analog I/O Configuration and Installation
- Analog Calibration and Troubleshooting
- Block Transfer Programming
- PID Control Concepts
- PID Parameters and Configuration
- PID Operation and Troubleshooting
- Overview: N Series Analog I/O Modules
Allen-Bradley PLC-5, 1771-IFE, 1771-OFE and N Series Analog Modules.
Students should have successfully completed Intellect course A-510 (PLC-5 Level One) and Intellect course A-520 (PLC-5 Level Two) or have a working knowledge equivalent to the course descriptions. This course is not intended for students who do not have the background described above.
32 Hours / 4 days
Persons successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Install and configure analog I/O modules
- Access and interpret diagnostic information
- Troubleshoot and calibrate analog I/O modules
- Understand the use of block transfer instructions
- Troubleshoot and tune PID loops
The training program includes application projects utilizing industrial hardware and simulators.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Toll Free: (888) 468-3591 – Local: (502) 499-7522